top of page
Schedule of Events
Scroll Down for Events
Hello and thank you for being here. Your interest and participation in The Jung Society of the Triangle programs is what supports and encourages our organization to continue. From lectures, workshops, salons, to retreats we offer many ways for you to learn, grow and stay connected.
REFLECT on the wisdom of the Analyst Lectures
LEARN how to use Analyst Workshops in real life
GROW as you attend Salons led by members with particular competencies
SHARE social time at movie nights, circles, celebrations, and contests
Click on Event for Details
Lectures are Friday Evening 7:30 to 9:30 PM
Saturday Workshops 10am
Salons are Free Admission
- Fri, Sep 29Church of Reconciliation in person only
- Sat, Sep 30Church of Reconciliation in person only
- Sat, Apr 22Zoom Webinar OnlyWe will explore what intrapsychic factors may keep us from seeing ourselves more clearly. We all have resources within, or can obtain for ourselves, to lead a more abundant life and to step into larger possibilities for our unfolding journeys.
- Fri, Apr 21Zoom Webinar OnlyAs we aim to know ourselves more deeply, many obstacles stand in our way, such as the magnitude of the project, the readiness to avoid hard work, and gnawing self-doubt, but we also have tools to strengthen consciousness to take these obstacles on.
- Sat, Mar 25Church of ReconciliationMorning Program: Join us as we look at her 8 steps in interpreting fairytales as well as her concepts of integrating typology, the lazy hero, finding a personal myth, and the circumambulation of the Self. Afternoon Program: Join us as we explore the profound mysteries of death and the afterlife.
- Fri, Mar 24Church of ReconciliationLECTURE: "Archetypal Symbols in Fairytales: Introducing The Collected Works of Marie Von Franz" by Steven Buser, MDDr. Buser will take us through a history of the project, an overview of von Franz’s life and work, as well as a deep dive into the first 2 volumes of this foundational material.
- Sat, Oct 29Church of ReconciliationDreams are inner teaching stories. They are personal and sacred and guide us to what our unconscious wants us to know and integrate. To decipher its message the facilitator will support the dreamer to enter their dream through movement, art, and writing to engage with the dreamscape.
- Fri, Oct 28Church of Reconciliation or ZoomThe Heroine’s Journey is essential for men and women to become whole. Jung illustrates it as we read the Red Book. Gandhi and Martin Luther King followed it. Countless unsung heroines have changed the world. The hero’s journey was popularized by Joseph Campbell, the famous mythologist.
- Sat, Oct 22Chapel Hill Library Room BIn this Salon, we will explore the many and varied facets of the number archetypes, hopefully with much audience participation.
- Sat, Sep 24Church of ReconciliationLive On Location Only-- 10 AM to 3 PM Saturday, steeped in poetry and our own dialogue with the page, we'll have a chance to hear and give voice to our imaginative guides.
- Fri, Sep 23Church of Reconciliation or Zoom"The Jungian Road through Poetry, Music, and the Creative Process" - Larry Sorkin and the Bechtler EnsembleLive On Location or Zoom --- 7:30 -9:30 PM EDST-- Larry Sorkin and the Bechtler Ensemble(Tanja Bechtler (cello) and Robert Teixeira (guitar) will perform music and poetry to illuminate Jungian ideas. Fee: $10 (Cash or Check) if attending "On Location." Or at Zoom Registration
- Sat, Sep 17Chapel Hill Library Room BLive On Location --- 3:30 -5:00 PM EDST-- In this free lecture, Dr. Theresa Yuschok will introduce Jung's life history in both fact and symbols and highlight his approach to a meaningful life.
bottom of page